Opportunities for Master's Theses / Masterarbeiten
Currently the following opportunities for Master's Theses are open at DGFI-TUM. We also welcome your own suggestions! In case of interest please do not hesitate to contact us.
All theses can be written in English or German.
- Evaluation of different ITRS realizations: How can scale differences between SLR and VLBI be explained?
- Simulations towards a next-generation Satellite Laser Ranging Network
- Analysis of the VLBI continuous observation session CONT17
- Analysis of non-linear station motions in terrestrial reference frame computations
- Ice mass changes of inland glaciers and its impact on Earth rotation: A simulation study
- Does the coastal mean sea level variability differ from the global trend?
- Variability of coastal significant wave height from models and satellite altimetry
- Retrieving coastal sea level from early satellite altimeters
- Wet troposphere path delay corrections for inland altimetry applications
- Modelling the vertical electron density profile within the Earth’s ionosphere based on FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC measurements
- DORIS-based ionospheric corrections for single-frequency radar altimetry
- Electron density retrieval from GPS radio occultations
- Adaptive modelling of the Earth’s ionospheric total electron content
- Densification of global ionospheric VTEC maps by regional modelling approaches
Regional Gravity Field