Opportunities for Master's Theses / Masterarbeiten
Currently the following opportunities for Master's Theses are open at DGFI-TUM. We also welcome your own suggestions! In case of interest please do not hesitate to contact us.
All theses can be written in English or German.
- Evaluation of different ITRS realizations: How can scale differences between SLR and VLBI be explained?
- Analysis of non-linear station motions in terrestrial reference frame computations
- Ice mass changes of inland glaciers and its impact on Earth rotation: A simulation study
- Using ICESat laser altimeter data for the detection of open water returns in sea ice regions
- Impact of different Wet tropospheric corrections on the estimation of coastal sea level variability
- Wet troposphere path delay corrections for inland altimetry applications
- Modelling the vertical electron density profile within the Earth’s ionosphere based on FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC measurements
- DORIS-based ionospheric corrections for single-frequency radar altimetry
- Electron density retrieval from GPS radio occultations
- Adaptive modelling of the Earth’s ionospheric total electron content
- Densification of global ionospheric VTEC maps by regional modelling approaches
Regional Gravity Field